“One person can operate the Yampa Beer Canning Machine and achieve high throughput on a small system..”
Tiny footprint will produce 20+ cans per minute!
Uses the same fill, lid, seam, and rinse technologies as all Twin Monkeys canners.
You’ve picked a base canning machine, now consider customizing it further.
The base level Yampa Tabletop System automatically pre-purges, fills, applies lids, and seams cans and an operator does the rest. However, there are many additions that can add to the level of automation of this model. Review the options below for your chosen line to see what we have available “out of the box”.
If you don’t see something you want, let us know and we’ll see if we can accommodate it.
Can Feed and Rinse
Automate pre-fill rinsing of cans AND feeding of cans into the filler.
Volumetric Beverage Flow Meters
For applications when delivery pressure isn’t consistent, like when pumping beverage to canner.
Integrated Liquid Nitrogen Dosing
Add a drop of LN2 to each can just before lid apply.
Integrated Date Coding
Must also have a Final Rinse module
Final Rinse with Blower Dryer
Rinse/dry cans. Needs no compressed air to dry.
Final Rinse with Compressed Air Dryer
Rinse/dry cans. Uses compressed air to dry.
Full Guarding Cage
Encloses machine in a clear plastic box
Integrated Cart and Drip Tray
Add a cart with casters and a built-in drip tray to make it easier to move about.
Add a tray that sits under the Yampa to catch the liquids and send them to a drain hose.
Features & Spec
- Fits on your own table/bench
- Can be ordered as a semi-automated or fully-automated machine
- Simple/quick change between 12oz and 16oz cans
(other sizes can be specified at time of order)
- Lids placed on foam
- Simple machine / easy to maintain
- Adjustable timers for all system functions
- CIP/SIP for fill system
- Adjustable timers for system functions
- CIP/SIP for fill system
- Operator controlled fill levels, timing functions, and run rate
- Touch screen help menus with pictures, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenace
- Automated Tank Pressure Controller for precise control of beverage pressures and fill times
- Modern PLC machine controller and operator color touch screen
- Seamer components that can be swapped without requiring adjustments
- Washdown-compliant sensors, pneumatics, enclosure, and decking
- Nema 4X electrical enclosures
5-Step Oxygen Reduction using:
- Closed fill tubes that do not re-acquire air between fill cycles
- Pre-fill purge station that clears air out prior to fills
- Short paths from fill to seam
- CO2 blanket generator when lids are placed on foam
- Dial-in foam/fill levels for individual fill head control
Power: 120V or 230V 1-phase (50/60hz)
Controls Air: 90 psi 1.5 cfm of clean, dry air
CO2: 20 psi .5 cfm of CO2
Throughput: 20+ cans/minute (12 oz cans)
Can Sizes: 12 oz. and 16 oz. standard, others available on request
Dimensions: 54”L x 23”D x 36”H (for base unit, some options add length)
Weight: 200 lbs
Construction: 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum