With this Dual Lane Canning Machine you can start with 1 lane and add a second lane later to go from 40 cans per minute to 80 cans per minute
You’ve picked a base canning machine, now consider customizing it further.
The Roaring Fork already does a lot to automate your canning process. In case it’s not enough, consider these options.
If you don’t see something you want, let us know and we’ll see if we can accommodate it.
Volumetric Beverage Flow Meters
For applications when delivery pressure isn’t consistent, like when pumping beverage to canner.
Integrated Date Coding
Must also have a Final Rinse module
Integrated Liquid Nitrogen Dosing
Add a drop of LN2 to each can just before lid apply.
Full Guarding Cage
Encloses machine in a clear plastic box
Features & Spec
- Fully automated from empty can infeed to finished can outfeed
- Simple/quick change between 12oz and 16oz cans
(other sizes can be specified at time of order)
- Lids placed on foam
- Designed for ease of maintenance
- Adjustable timers for all system functions
- CIP/SIP for fill system
- Automated Tank Pressure Controller to create constant fill and foam, with fill levels repeatability to ±2g
- Patent-pending cam-less wedge seamer: fast, repeatable; low maintenance
- Lid applicator with CO2 blanket generator; very reliable
- Intuitive operator color touch screen
- Washdown systems for easy cleaning
- Configurable layouts for inline, right-turn, and left-turn to aid in tight space layouts
5-Step Oxygen Reduction using:
- Closed fill tubes that do not re-acquire air between fill cycles
- Pre-fill purge station that clears air out prior to fills
- Short paths from fill to seam
- CO2 blanket generator when lids are placed on foam
- Dial-in foam/fill levels for individual fill head control
Power: 208-240 1-phase
Controls Air: 90 psi 2.2 cfm of clean, dry air (4.5 for 80cpm)
CO2: 20 psi 1 cfm of CO2
Throughput: 40 or 80 cans/minute
Can Sizes: 12 oz (355ml) and 16 oz (473ml) standard, others available on request
Dimensions: Canner: 82”l x 36”d x 78”h
Rinser: 60”l x 22d x 49”h
Weight: 950 lbs
Construction: 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum